Before you ask please READ THIS

inserting a Youtube video in Works not working?

edited September 2015 in Chillout Posts: 7
HI, I'm trying to insert a Youtube link in the Work section of my Chillout website. But it won't display. Vimeo works flawlessly.
This is what happens.
http://www.7colliproductions.com/wp/work/beggar-joe/

This is the video link I used that should show:

Cheers!
Post edited by connectingmedia on

Comments

• Inserted it now underneath the text and didn't use the works media section... but it's a workaround, and inserting youtube links in the "Work Media " section should be working
    Hi,
    yes, You're right, we fix that issue.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • OK, thanks, hope to hear an update on it soon... for now it works with my workaround. cheers
    Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Youtube links are not working when you insert the URL in the "Work Media " section. I'm receiving the following error "Content failed to load"

Several months later and still no fix?

Thanks
    Sorry guys for the delay, I have to rebuild totally one mechanism and that's why it take so long. I'll do my best to do that during this week.
    All the Best.
    Hi,

Any update?
    Hello!
    few days more please. Perhaps this Friday.
    All the Best.
    FYI - new version of Chillout theme is available to download from ThemeForest.
    Video items in media collection of Work item is more stable, but it's not embed as You would want to.
    It would require total rebuild of certain mechanism, but we are short of time right now.
    All the Best.