Before you ask please READ THIS

2 issues

Hi Guys,

I got 2 issues:

Firs one is the plugin: Easy Pricing Tables Lite by Fatcat Apps doesnt work with the theme? When i try to create a new pricing table it bugs?

The second one is when i want only 2 items in the team member grid it can not be centered?

Comments

Hi!
    sportfeed said: Firs one is the plugin: Easy Pricing Tables Lite by Fatcat Apps doesnt work with the theme? When i try to create a new pricing table it bugs?
    This plugin is not tested by us. Do You get any error messages?
    sportfeed said: The second one is when i want only 2 items in the team member grid it can not be centered?
    Please edit those items and set 'Item size in grid view' metadata (below the main editor) to 2x1 or 2x2.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • surgeon said: This plugin is not tested by us. Do You get any error messages?
    See attachment the Pricing Tables dont load
    surgeon said: Please edit those items and set 'Item size in grid view' metadata (below the main editor) to 2x1 or 2x2.
    Where can i set this grids? I only want 2 items but then i cant center the content?

• Forget the attachment
    Schermafbeelding 2015-11-02 om 10.53.58.png
    1920 x 1200 - 510K
    sportfeed said: See attachment the Pricing Tables dont load
    No error messages, I can try to install this plugin, I'll do that - please be patient.
    sportfeed said: Where can i set this grids? I only want 2 items but then i cant center the content?
    In people edit panel. If You can show me this issue on screenshots or live page - that would be great.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.