I moved my wordpress website to another domain and to another isp. My old domain is www.dputters.nl and my new domain is www.fineartimages.nl. Everything looks fine for me, but some albums which I made with Hypershot are not working anymore.
This album looks fine:http://www.dputters.nl/albums/mood/http://www.fineartimages.nl/albums/mood/
While this album doesn't work on my new website:http://www.dputters.nl/albums/uaithne/http://www.fineartimages.nl/albums/uaithne/
If I look at the sourcecode of the webpage I see a difference, but if I take a look at the database I don't see any difference. All the tables contain the same information.
If I compare all the data from the albums who work with the albums who don't work I see a major difference:
All the albums have records in the table postmeta, like _collection_of_images_and_videos, _edit_last and _edit_lock and some more.
Some albums have also a set of records for every picture like _post_image_id_1, _post_image_1, _post_image_name_1, _post_image_desc_1.
All the albums who don't have the set of records for every picture are not working. I don't know if that is a coincidence, but maybe this is useful for you.