Before you ask please READ THIS

Navigation anchors are messing up....

I recently cloned the home page. I was plan on making the works section a separate page. I deleted a lot of the content on the cloned page. When I went back to my normal "Home Page" the Default index page of the site, my menu links were messed up. The home page is now home-2 and the Services linked turned into the /works url. Causing my sites menu to be completely screwed up. I checked into the navigation anchors and the menus and could not find where to fix the issue.

http://www.pixelmonster.us/

As you can see the "permalinks" on the navigation anchors are been changed. Please help!
http://i.imgur.com/vgjswpH.png

Thanks.

Comments

First - I encourage You to update Chillout theme as it is becoming better and better each release.
    Second - the mess is quite interesting, I could use a login credentials to take a closer look. If it's ok for You - please send me login credentials via private message.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • I've downloaded the 1.3.16 zip of the Chillout theme update. Do I just upload this via chillout options > import/export or should I unzip the files and upload them from the FTP backend? I normally just use wordpress to update the themes, but I am not getting prompted to do that with chillout. Thanks for your help and advice.

I've sent you login creds via a PM.
    All the Best.
  • Thanks Surgeon. The theme and plugins have been updated to the latest versions. Any luck on why the navigation anchors have messed up?
    Hi!
    I'll get back to You soon.
    All the Best.
  • Hi Surgeon

I have noticed a couple more problems since I cloned the home page (front page.) When I now try to edit the home page via visual composer it hangs on "loading.." (see at the top right of screen shot.)

I've also noticed under the Chillout Options it's showing Work (portfolio) which was the name of the page I duplicated from the home page.

http://i.imgur.com/kCkNTh0.png
  • HI Surgeon.

Any update as to why this is happening?
    Hi
    NicholasShain said: I have noticed a couple more problems since I cloned the home page (front page.) When I now try to edit the home page via visual composer it hangs on "loading.." (see at the top right of screen shot.)
    Scroll the page up and use the 'Update' button that is not in this sticky header.
    As long as the login credentials You gave me are valid - I'll take a look at it.
    NicholasShain said: I've also noticed under the Chillout Options it's showing Work (portfolio) which was the name of the page I duplicated from the home page.
    This should be not a problem at all.
    All the Best.
  • Hi Surgeon

After saving the home page the main menu seems to be fixed. I don't know if you did this or the homepage update did it. However I believe we're all good now.