Before you ask please READ THIS

Woo Commerce Product Settings for Landscape Images (16.9)

Please can you let me know the default theme settings for Woo Commerce Product sizes and can you give me any recommendations for compatible landscape sizes for your theme.

I have screwed default settings up trying to make my Landscape images look good in Product display and I know longer have the blinds dropping down and it also looks awful.

Many thanks Simon

Comments

• My current settings which have screwed up my shop
    Woo Display Product Sizes .png
    792 x 366 - 45K
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Default settings are:
    $catalog = array(
    'width' => '320', // px
    'height' => '426', // px
    'crop' => 1 // true
    );

$single = array(
    'width' => '590', // px
    'height' => '810', // px
    'crop' => 1 // true
    );

$thumbnail = array(
    'width' => '140', // px
    'height' => '0', // px
    'crop' => 1 // true
    );
    However after changing sizes of thumbnails you have to rebuild thumbnails, and then you can tell if it looks bad or not:-)
    Here are instructions how to use it http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/plugins_recommendations_rebuliding_thumbnails

Please try it.

With kind regards.
  • edited December 2015 Posts: 88
    Awesome thanks for the settings :) Sadly I dont have the product blinds dropping down anymore - Have accidentally switched this feature off or should I say where do i check the setting to activate it. The blinds dropping down is this your design or is it part of the plugin. Anyway I love the effect when it works.

Many thanks Simon
    Post edited by simonnewbound on
  • Hi Guys just discovered the Plugin " WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click (premium) " is not compatible with your theme and this was the problem not your awesome design. If you can recommend anything similar to protect my images that would be awesome. Wishing you all an amazing day and an outstanding week too.

Kindly Simon
  • As soon as my site is finished I will be delighted to buy you coffees and rate your theme. So far you guys, the wonderful support you provide and this amazing theme are unquestionably a perfect 10/10 !
  • AirAir
    Hello again :-)

So I don't know now what is solved and what not so I will ask and answer everything.
    simonnewbound said: Sadly I dont have the product blinds dropping down anymore - Have accidentally switched this feature off or should I say where do i check the setting to activate it.
    I don't know what you mean by this exactly. Could you explain with screen shot or something what are " blinds dropping down"?
    simonnewbound said: Hi Guys just discovered the Plugin " WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click (premium) " is not compatible with your theme
    How you discovered it is not compatible? We are using it on our site and it works very fine. It shouldn't be issue in your case also.

There are a lot of free plugins for right click protection https://www.google.com/search?q=wordpress+right+click+protection&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=FcpeVqyAN8TMyAPss7yIDA

Thanks for all your kindness:)

Have a good day!
  • You have only had 250 Sales ! You guys are not marketing this theme correctly. Having tried at least twenty over the past two years this theme Photon actually feels like it was designed by Professional Photographers for Pro Photographers. Awesome Guys Well Done and thank you . Point me in the direction so I can give it 10 Stars

Below in the centre is what call a Blind. Where can i change the effects in albums as per your demo Album pages. ?

Kindly Simon
    Centre Blind.png
    1047 x 466 - 502K
  • AirAir
    Thanks Simon :-) Market however apparently don't have as many Photographers interested in themes ;-)

OK so you ask about shop first and now about album. I am lost :-)

About shop - please show me live link to your site then I can try to check why hovers don't work in your shop.

About effects in album- you can change them in each album by editing it. See options of album http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/add_new_album

With kind regards.
  • My site is in Admin Mode so you cant see the front end. Can I please send you a login? How do I rate your theme please ?
  • I got it now , you can only choose an effect when you create a New Album :) Fantastic theme once again thank you.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)
    simonnewbound said: How do I rate your theme please ?
    At top of forum you should see information about how to rate theme. If you disabled it, here is the link How to rate? Thanks:-)
    simonnewbound said: I got it now , you can only choose an effect when you create a New Album
    Great!
    simonnewbound said: My site is in Admin Mode so you cant see the front end. Can I please send you a login?
    Please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
  • I sent you admin details via your PM did you get it oK :) I also left a review I dont know if you can view it hope it was oK
  • AirAir
    Got message, got review(beautiful!) Thank you!

With kind regards.