Before you ask please READ THIS

5 columns row

Hi, how can i create in the Visual composer a 5 columns layout? i saw there is 3,4,6 but not 5... can you help me?

Thanks
Angelo
Schermata 2016-02-15 alle 13.00.36.png
939 x 182 - 22K

Comments

Hi,
    rows are based on 12-columns layout and whatever You can do with the row layout is based on number 12.
    So You can easily divide it into:
    1. two columns (6/12 + 6/12)
    2. three columns (4/12 + 4/12 + 4/12)
    3. four columns (3/12 + 3/12 + 3/12 + 3/12)
    4. six columns (2/12 + 2/12 + 2/12 + 2/12 + 2/12 + 2/12)

but if You want to set FIVE columns it's become tricky.
    if You want to have five identical columns only - there's one solution: click 'Custom' link in this small panel, where You choose layout and paste this: (1/12 + 2/12 + 2/12 + 2/12 + 2/12 + 2/12 + 1/12). It'll create 7 columns, first and last are very narrow, just live them but five in the middle are of identical width.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • you are the master of the universe! Thanks i will try
  • Hi, i did the custom thing, but i have now another problem: every column has a 280 px image in it, and if i have browser wide not enought to show all the images they overlaps themselves instead of strech (decrease proporcionally the image size) to adapt the image width to the column width. How can i do it? Thanks
    Angelo
    Well,
    I have no idea ready to perform. Play with it, perhaps change the image size, or place the image in background.
    Or You can try 'Images Carousel' shortcode - it's quite good for displaying series of small images, and it's good in terms of responsiveness.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.