Before you ask please READ THIS

Previous Page Click - blank sheet problem

Hey there,

If you click on show previous page (on the back button) a blank page shows up? I updated everything.
Especially in the blog, if you click on one entry, and afterwards you want to go back, a blank sheet shows up?

www.arminwalcher.at

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Armin

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello Armin :-)

Thanks for putting this in new topic!

You have really fast page I must say, nice!

About your issue:
    I thought it could be AJAX issue, but I see you don't have it active, so it is OK. Also I tried to recreate your issue, but no matter how many times I go back and forth it loads proper.

1. In what browser does it happen?
    2. Does it happen also when you are not logged as admin?

With kind regards.
  • Hello :-)

No problem at all!

Thanks a lot for that, and thanks a lot for the great theme!

I use Safari. Hmmm, I don´t know, it happens at each page.
    A friend of mine told me the same, as he tried it out, I think he is also using Safari.

It happens when I am logged in, and also not logged, bit strange.

All the best,

Armin
  • AirAir
    Very strange, like we were watching different sites :-) It still loads perfectly for me.

Could you enable some preloader animation http://apollo13.eu/docs/thirteen/#!/layout_page_preloader ?
    Why you ask? As I can't recreate your issue, I have to guess is it pure white, like server crash, or does it crash on Preloader(you will see animation of preloader when "going back") which would indicate that it is JavaScript error.
    So activate animation and then redo issue and report me what you exactly see.

PS. Do you have some Adblocker installed? It sometimes messes sites.

With kind regards.