Before you ask please READ THIS

People testimonial slide

Hi,
I wanted to upload a new client's logo to the testimonial slide part, but it just not appearing in the right way. I've set everything as I did with the rest of the logos, but no succeed. I've attached a screenshot of what you can see now on the page, and I've also attached the logo, so you can see how it should look. I've tried to change the grid size, and even the image size, but nothing helped.

Dorian
aula.jpg
646 x 220 - 6K
scrnshot.jpg
859 x 406 - 46K

Comments

Hi!
    Thanks for this report, it's a glitch, we'll fix this in upcoming update.
    For now the quick-fix: go to Chillout Options >> Custom Style and paste this definition:
    .people_item.testimonial .people_img {
      background-size: contain;
      background-position: center center;
      background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi surgeon,

Thanks for the quick reply. The code helped, but now I can't make the slide to show the whole group. It shows only 4 images at once. At the admin page the number of slides to shown at once is set to 8.

url: http://econdt.eu (clients section)
    You are using this shortcode in 'Testimonial' mode, and - to be honest - we didn't test this mode in such way.
    Is 'Testimonial' mode of your choice? You can switch to 'Simple presentation' mode.
    Anyway I'll take a look at this issue as well.
    All the Best.
  • Hi surgeon,

Any progress on this case? I've tried to switch to 'Simple presentation' but after that the whole slider disappeared, so I switched back.
    Hi,
    I'm working on it, responsiveness needs improvement. It all will be fixed in the upcoming update.
    All the Best.
  • Hi,
    I've uploaded the updated theme, but the problem remained.
    Yes, set 'Slides per view' parameter to 1 - the script will fit as many items as it's possible.
    All the Best.
    and don't forget to update 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for Chillout' plugin.
    All the Best.
  • Thanks, that made the trick! ;)