Before you ask please READ THIS

Padding missing between Album List Layout / Menu

edited March 2016 in Thirteen Posts: 3
I currently have padding set within my album list layout and it works perfectly except for the left side between the thumbnails and the main menu. Is there a code or option to make this symmetrical? I have attached a screenshot with my problem:

The website is located at: photoroamer.com
Screenshot.jpg
1665 x 799 - 171K
Post edited by saprotsenko on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

It suppose it works proper, but I think problem is that you have set too much columns. From admin panel we allow only 4 columns at max. Putting in input higher number may cause issues in display and in responsive display.

Try 4 columns. It will look better and work better hopefully :-)

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air,

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried to make the columns both 3 and 4 and I am still experiencing the same problem.

I would also ideally love to have a higher number of columns as over time I will have over 80 albums which will make the scroll journey quite long.

Do you know if its possible to fix the issue with some sort of code?

Many thanks!
    FireShot Capture 27 - Customize_ Home - Photo Roame_ - http___photoroamer.com_wp-admin_customize.php.png
    1680 x 831 - 2M
    FireShot Capture 28 - Customize_ Home - Photo Roame_ - http___photoroamer.com_wp-admin_customize.php.png
    1680 x 831 - 2M
  • AirAir
    I have checked again and I was wrong. We designed it that way that it will touch both edges of layout. What you see on right side is not margin but "rest" of rounding to calculate columns - sum of fractions of pixels.

You can try this custom CSS if you like, just set proper value for your margin

#only-albums-here {
    margin-left: 18px;
    }
    saprotsenko said: I would also ideally love to have a higher number of columns
    If it only works for you then return to your previous settings :-)

With kind regards.
  • Air - thanks very much, the code did the trick perfectly!

I guess it all depends on the color schemes and content, so I'll use the code for now as seems to fit my needs.

Cheers!