Before you ask please READ THIS

mobile issue

Hi again!

I just viewed my website both on my mobile and iPad to check if it worked properly. It looks great on the iPad, but unfortunately, I can't say the same for the iPhone. My photos won't display on the home page, and then on other pages, they are listed very small on the side. That problem also occurs with the text (normally horizontal, but displaying vertical). I've attached screen shots for you to view. Would you again, point me in the right direction to fix this.

Thanks! : )
IMG_0856.PNG
750 x 1334 - 72K
IMG_0855.PNG
750 x 1334 - 84K
IMG_0854.PNG
750 x 1334 - 81K
IMG_0853.PNG
750 x 1334 - 73K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

As usually I would need live link to your site. It looks that something is making strange push, but I need to see it live to be sure.

With kind regards.
    Thanks for your speedy response as always.

So not sure if it's just something with my phone because I had some friends try on their phone and it worked. So strange being it's still not working on mine. But just in case, I'm going to send you my staging link to the site so you can see if there is something that can be done. For not, I'm just hoping it works on everyone else's phone but mine (bc I can live with that haha).

http://e32.5ac.myftpupload.com

Many thanks!
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

On resized browsers it looks fine and I don't see any errors. I don't have phone ATM to test on, but on ipad in phone view it looks like it crashed for me, like preloader is only visible. On phone of my friend it works proper(Android). Have you installed any plugins lately in your WordPress?

With kind regards.
    Thanks for checking! No, i actually haven't installed any new plugins recently. My last plugin was a couple weeks ago and that was the instagram one. It's weird b/c it works just fine on my friend's phone (iPhone), but then again, it won't work on my iPhone. And that seems to be the same case when you tried it (works on some, but not others). Not really sure if anything can be done? Or perhaps when I switch it to my domain name that will help? Thanks!
  • AirAir
    I have tried again, and installed other broswer on iPad(in phone view) and it also doesn't work, while our demo http://thirteen.apollo13.kinsta.com/ works fine. Maybe this issue is there longer then you think, and it is connected to some plugin that breaks JavaScript.

Please test our demo on your phone, and if it works, then try deactivating plugins on your site and test again.

With kind regards.
    Hi, you link did work, however when I deactivated my plugins one by one, nothing changed. I even had them all unactivated at one point just to see if I could find the problem. Is there anything else that I can try? Thanks!
    Update: it's working! After my last comment, I couldn't let it go and just kept trying everything. After more failed attempts I then tried to update all active plugins if there were any available.. that's when I came across the problem. When I went to update the Visual Composer it failed so I went on their website to see the recent version. That's when I noticed there was a fee to have VS. I didn't know it wasn't a free plugin. So i deleted the one from your demo and then purchased it to start all over. Just checked and thankfully it works.

I hope now that the mobile was the last thing I needed that I won't be bugging you too much in the future. Thanks again for your super speedy replies and all of your help! Most appreciated!
  • AirAir
    kelhoff5 said: So i deleted the one from your demo and then purchased it to start all over. Just checked and thankfully it works.
    You didn't have to buy it. Yesterday we released update with newest version bundled in theme. You just have to disable it before updating via theme.

http://apollo13.eu/docs/thirteen/#!/installation_update_bundled_plugins
    http://www.apollo13.eu/themes_update/thirteen/index.html

Anyway, I am glad you have resolved this issue. Strange way however :-)

With kind regards.