Before you ask please READ THIS

Warning: Cannot modify header information

Hello, I love your theme and the way it displays my work. However, i keep getting this message to log in to the wordpress login. I already deleted the install, created new install, downloaded the newest theme, re-installed, spent countless hours with godaddy and they said its a problem with the theme. I deactivated plugins and still keep getting this error. This is the only time i've had this issue and I've worked on over 30 websites. Can you please tell me what might be causing this error? I cant log in to my site and need to do updates asap. Thanks.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/41/2596941/html/sergioestrada.com/16web/wp-includes/compat.php:1) in /home/content/41/2596941/html/sergioestrada.com/16web/wp-login.php on line 387

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/41/2596941/html/sergioestrada.com/16web/wp-includes/compat.php:1) in /home/content/41/2596941/html/sergioestrada.com/16web/wp-login.php on line 400

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/41/2596941/html/sergioestrada.com/16web/wp-includes/compat.php:1) in /home/content/41/2596941/html/sergioestrada.com/16web/wp-login.php on line 402

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Well, none of these messages indicates it is connected to theme.

Did you had these messages since first day you use theme, or did it appear some time after you did work on your site?

Anyway let us firstly make sure you have switched off our theme, and see if this will remove these messages:
    Log to your FTP
    Next go to wp-content/themes/ and rename theme folder to something different like __thirteen.
    Check if messages disappear.

If not try removing our theme by FTP.

Check if messages disappear.

If not then it is something different.

Waiting to hear your response, good luck!

With kind regards.