Before you ask please READ THIS

Blogpost Image Overlap

CFPCFP
edited April 2016 in Photon Posts: 122
Can I change the width of a blogpost image by approximately 150% to overlap the actual size of the content itself (set to center fixed width)?

Or if this will not work...

Where can I insert (in the php) this code to change the image to a slider?
<?php putRevSlider("slider1") ?> but instead of "slider1" there has to be a get post id.
Post edited by CFP on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

You ask two different questions in one topic. Please move second question to new topic and give more details(where you want this for example).

About your main question, please show me link to exact page where you wish to achieve this. However even if this is possible It may break responsive rules, and you will have take care of this.

With kind regards.
  • CFPCFP
    Ok.

Here a sample:
    http://www.friedsamphotography.com/fuer-ein-fashion-shooting-suche-ich-euch/

The picture should overlap the "white" content. Not to the full width but more than it actually does.
  • AirAir
    You can try adding such custrom CSS
    .single-post .post-media {
    margin: 0 -200px;
    }
    .single-post .post-media img{
    width: 100%;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • CFPCFP
    Thank you. But can I keep the hight without changing it? If the image is e.g. 1300x700 (w/h) I want 1500x700 (w/h).

Like your answer to this topic:

CFP said: If I "Display post intro on image" and "Empty space in top", the image stays aligned on top. It would look better, if it "crops" centered from the middle.

Air said: Depends on needs. Use this custom CSS for it:
    .on-image {
    background-position: 50% 50%;
    }
  • AirAir
    Nope, this image is not background like it was in previous case.
    What I gave you is best solution without bigger modification, as far as I understand your needs.

With kind regards.