Before you ask please READ THIS

Image title and description

Hi,
i would like to have the title and decription of my images in the slideshow on the left side under the menu. Here is a link to my page: http://sebastian-hopp.com/album/rednostalgia/
Is there a way to do this?

Best regards
Sebastian
www.sebastian-hopp.com.jpg
1920 x 1136 - 1M

Comments

• AirAir
    edited May 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

This is not possible as this would be too wide modification for support case to make it work proper. I think you will have to search for someone who will do it for you.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi,

thats a pity :-) thanks for the fast reply. But is it possible to show and hide the caption with this little + symbol like i see it if i open the page from cell phone?

Best regards
    Seb.
  • AirAir
    Sebaschd said: But is it possible to show and hide the caption with this little + symbol like i see it if i open the page from cell phone?
    As you said it works like this on mobile, to save space. If you would like same mechanics to work on bigger screen then it also requires modifications in JavaScript and CSS. Same as before, such modification is beyond support power.

I hope I can help you in some other case that doesn't require theme modifications :-)

With kind regards.