Before you ask please READ THIS

Redux Framework

in CeeVee Posts: 10
Hello,
After update ceevee, it's impossible tout update Redux Framework : said fatal error

thank you

Comments

Hello,
    that's right - Redux Framework plugin has some issues when You want to update it in the way we suggested.
    Please access your website by FTP and delete folder ..\wp-content\plugins\redux-framework,
    and after that - just enter admin area and You'll see notice 'This theme requires the following plugin: Redux framework.' with two links, please click the first one - 'Begin installing plugin'.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    ok, but after activate plugin, there is that : Fatal error: Cannot redeclare compiler_action() (previously declared in /htdocs/public/www/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/sample/sample-config.php:2279) in /htdocs/public/www/wp-content/themes/ceevee/theme-options.php on line 1615
    and the site is hs !
    You can delete entire /htdocs/public/www/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/sample folder with its content
    I'll take a closer look at this issue, this instability is wierd.
    All the Best.
    I deleted the sample folder. ceevee option reappears. Redux framwork is demonstation version wonder an update to 3.6.0.2, it must do it without risk?
    J'e still have no access to visual call to the page, it is very embarrassing
    thank you
    please provide me a login credentials to admin area.
    do it via private message.
    All the Best.
    You have WPBakery Visual Composer ver 4.4.4
    You need 4.11.2.1
    You need to do this manually due to WPBakery Visual Composer bug

All You have to do is update it manually, via FTP.
    Just take a package 'js_composer.zip' from ..\wp-content\themes\ceevee\inc\plugins\
    unzip it
    and overwrite it to ..\wp-content\plugins\ via FTP
    All the Best.
    Thank you, it's ok for that
    and for the update redux ramework Version 3.6.0.1 can i update Version 3.6.0.2 or there is a bug?
    what is demonstration version?
    Thank's
    It would be safer not to update crucial plugins on your own.
    All the Best.