Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer - Not Working

in FatMoon Posts: 14
Hello,

I purchased this theme today. After installing it and uploading the demo content, I found that I am not able to use the Visual Composer on any page or post. What I mean is that I click on elements such as "Edit" (pencil icon) or "Add" (plus icon), and nothing happens. I have only been able to edit in the "Frontend" mode, and only the demo pages (while the "Backend" mode does not respond to any clicking at all"). If I try to create a new page from scratch neither Frontend or Backend modes work - Frontend comes out blank, regardless of the elements I populate, and Backend does not respond to clicking on any elements within Visual Composer. The only thing that works is editing a demo page in Frontend and copying the code into a new page.

In the General Settings of the Visual Composer menu option, Product License tab has an "Activate Visual Composer" button, which leads me to purchase a license. Do I need to purchase a license?

So far, I really love FatMoon, but the issue with Visual Composer plugin is preventing me from customizing my site.

I appreciate your help.
M

Comments

• AirAir
    edited July 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Hello there:-)

Big thanks for being one of our first customers :-)
    nmariya said: In the General Settings of the Visual Composer menu option, Product License tab has an "Activate Visual Composer" button, which leads me to purchase a license. Do I need to purchase a license?
    No, you have VC embeded with theme, so we deliver it to you.

Issue you describe sounds like JavaScript issue. I would have to take a look at your installation to help you.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.

Post edited by Air on
    Hello! Looks like the issue became resolved by itself. There is no need for additional input. I have a separate question about removing page titles, I will address this in another thread.

Thanks!
    M

• AirAir
    That is nice :-)

I will take a look.

With kind regards.
  • Is there a reason why visual composer only works on the home page and not the others?
  • AirAir
    Hi alpinevapor :-)

Well it is hard to tell. Start new topic and give us more details what exactly are you experiencing.

With kind regards.