Before you ask please READ THIS

Blue box in title in albums

I'm having a problem displaying text in albums. When I put a title in the picture that will display in the album sometimes a weird blue box appears in top of it.
I've made a screenshot, please take a look at tell me what is wrong. ty
screenshot.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 870K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Hard to tell what could be going on. Does it happen on every browser?

Could you post link to your site so we could test it?

With kind regards.
  • Hi, it happens in Chrome and Firefox, haven't tested it in other browers

Here is the link
    http://fotografiranjeproizvodahrane.fotoprizma.com/album/proizvodi/

Can you look at it ASAP because I need the to have the site functional soon.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I have just tested your site, and I couldn't recreate this issue. I tried various things but it was always normal. Maybe it is connected to your computer, or when you are logged as admin then different plugins are active or something similar.

Can you give any more details how to recreate this issue?

With kind regards.
  • I tested it on 3 computers and it's always the same. On one I wasn't even logged in.., I'm looking at the site now and the blue block is there.. Not sure how to make it appear on your computer... What can be wrong? If it was just on my computer I would know what the problem is, but it is 3 computers...
  • AirAir
    edited August 2016 Posts: 10,970
    YAY! I was able to recreate it now. Don't know why I couldn't earlier. It is social icon stretched to enormous size... Facebook icon to be precise.

Using small variant of social icons was source of problem. Please use this fix
    Go to photon-a13\js\a13-slider.js line ~1212 and change:
    var elem = (typeof image === 'undefined')? $el.find('img') : $(image);
    to:
    var elem = (typeof image === 'undefined')? all_slides.children('a').children('img') : $(image);
    We will also include it in update. Thanks!

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on