Before you ask please READ THIS

After Updating - Website isn't showing - Solved

edited August 2016 in Thirteen Posts: 2
Hello everyone,

I had multiple issue, that i fixed along. And today, i received a message that i needed to update my Thirteen Theme and other stuff on wordpress. After doing so, I was updating my content, nothing more nothing less...

The back-end is working perfectly, when it comes to visit the website on any kind of devices.
It's not showing anything. The only thing that will show is the Tittle of the site and the ICO.

There is the link...

www.rr-capture.com

I've the same theme not updated that still work on the same hosting "different domain name"

www.rr-creativity.com

I've some meetings that I'll need to show my photography, and it seems that I'm gonna have to make a PDF portfolio for my devices since it crash a lot...

I hope someone is going to be able to help me out.

Thanks in Advance,
Ralph

--------

Reinstalled the full theme
Post edited by Ralph on

Comments

The Problem was coming from the Loader. I removed it from the template now it's fixed. But I still have an issue on how the pictures are displayed on the first page... They are not well organised, there is blank space...
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

So it is solved or not? :-)
    Ralph said: The Problem was coming from the Loader. I removed it from the template now it's fixe
    If you can then please reactive it, so we could check what is wrong.
    Ralph said: But I still have an issue on how the pictures are displayed on the first page... They are not well organised, there is blank space...
    That is rather different topic, isn't it? Is that something that changed after theme update?
    If you want pictures to take exactly same height each you will have to upload images in same proportion size.

With kind regards.