Print Screen.png
2888 x 808 - 175K
Revolution slider.png
1906 x 574 - 110K
WP Bakery.png
1808 x 468 - 100K

Comments

Hello,
    as for wp Bakery - you get "Folder already exists" message, so please access your wp installacion via FTP, navigate to: '../wp-content/plugins' and delete 'js_composer' folder. After this you'll be able to install wp Bakery.

as for Revolution slider: you get 'Can't copy a file' message, and this is something that has to do with folder permissions (I think). To be sure I'd need to have access to your WordPress admin panel and have FTP access as well. Please provide them via private message ONLY.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Thank you for this quick and reliable support. I installed the plugins directly via FTP. The google one was not working either but a new download from the web solved also that issue. Glad I can start creating the website.
    If I have a question, and you need login, how can I send private message?
    Thx
  • AirAir
    victorvdv said: If I have a question, and you need login, how can I send private message?
    We will ask about login when time comes, and when we will need it, so don't worry until that time.

If you are happy with this theme please don't forget to rate us on ThemeForest - it helps us a lot! Thanks! How to rate?

With kind regards.

• Great support, thanks a lot