Before you ask please READ THIS

Menu type and slider

idaida
in FatMoon Posts: 46
HI,
with the new php confihuration I know managed to download the Bronx demo theme. But I liked it because of the wide menu, not the hidden one. How comes this changed now? How can make it seem like in the demo?

Also: how can I put my photos instead of the demo ones? Do I go into slider revolution or is there an easier way?

Best, I.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

One case per topic please :-)

So lets start with demo problems - so after import you don't see it imported in correct way?
    Could you post link to your site so I could check it?

With kind regards.
  • idaida
    Hi Air, I currently have a "coming soon" plugin.. but my page is www.idalandsberg.net. I just noticed that the menu is now correctly displayed.... I think it depended on the size of the window in which the page was displayed. When it gets smaller it turns into another menu...

What about the slider then?
    Thank you very much.
    I.
  • AirAir
    ida said: Also: how can I put my photos instead of the demo ones? Do I go into slider revolution or is there an easier way?
    If you mean this demo -> http://bronx.fatmoon.kinsta.com/ then it is not revolution slider, but Album. Go to album and remove our photos and insert yours.

http://apollo13.eu/docs/fatmoon/#!/album_media

With kind regards.
  • idaida
    HI Air, thank you!

I managed to change the photos of the slider, but now am fighting with the "About Me - Alex" page. How can I change the picture that is in the background at the top of the page? I tried to change the featured image, the featured gallery, the page background image... but nothing changes. I still have the one from Alex. What should I do?
    Thank you and best regards, I.