Before you ask please READ THIS

Logo not changing.

in FatMoon Posts: 13
I changed logo, saved, it's not working. Please help. See attached.

Thank you, Jad Chahine
Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 10.21.07 PM.png
661 x 729 - 130K

Comments

I found the setting in another part of the site. Not sure why it has to be located in another part of the site. Confusing.
    This is very irritating. I changed the logo, but when I scroll down and the menu hovers, it is displaying the "Valencia" logo. Please help. How to I change all the logos?
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I think you have same issue as our other customer http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/4334/replacing-demo-header-branding#latest

Logo is set in one place in logo settings http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/header_variant_light_dark

HOWEVER our theme also allows to overwrite logo in header variants, so you can achieve interesting effects with changing color of your logo on rows or sliders. Unfortunately we see that is confusing for you guys, so we will add button in next update, that will allow to quickly reset logos in that header variants, when you imported our demo.

What you see is sticky variant of header, and you should remove logo from it to get what you need http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/header_variant_sticky

Sorry for confusion, that was new feature for us, and now we see it didn't go for you guys as smooth as we planned.

With kind regards.
    Hi Air, it is a good feature, but maybe for an advanced user ? The theme is very powerful and configurable which is awesome. Maybe have all the variant logo are "advanced installation" ? For me I just need basic installation .. Jad
  • AirAir
    Thanks for your opinion! We still think how to give lots of options in theme while not overwhelming user with them.
    We would need to categorize what is advanced option and what is basic and maybe that will be the way.

With kind regards.
  • I just changed all my Logo Variants including the sticky, and the logo still reverts to the default one when you scroll down the page. Not sure what else to do? See attached.
    Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 10.58.30 AM.png
    1946 x 2420 - 4M
    Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 10.59.08 AM.png
    1894 x 2474 - 4M
    Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 10.58.43 AM.png
    1704 x 2430 - 3M
    Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 10.59.36 AM.png
    2398 x 2380 - 6M
  • AirAir
    Hi there Kate:-)

Do you have any cache plugins installed? Cause they maybe blocking changes from appearing.
    If not, then I will have to take a look.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.