Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual Composer Problem

in Fame Posts: 119
Hi my friend,
I do have a problem I saw in some other post, but I do not use that plugin so I cannot understand what causes it.
I already deactivated all plug-inor switched to other theme, but problem still there..
Here the screenshot...
Can you help me?
apollo_1.jpg
1366 x 768 - 172K

Comments

sorry website www.italiaamoremio.it - it's working but I cannot change pages...
    On post page Visual is working fine..
  • AirAir
    Hi there:-)

So what is the problem exactly, cause it is not obvious for me?
    garocchi said: sorry website www.italiaamoremio.it - it's working but I cannot change pages...
    Pages are changing fine for me, but I am not sure you are referring to this.

With kind regards.
    Hi... Website is working fine from user side, but I cannot change pages content...as told only in posts is working fine...
    The screenshot I sent is the homepage content...
    Have you seen this before?
    apollo_1.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 172K
  • AirAir
    Yeah, but you still didn't tell me what is wrong there. Do you mean that you can not activate visual composer? Cause you know, from screen shot I can't tell if you disabled it on purpose or not.

Have you added any plugins recently?

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Clicking "Backend editor button" doesn't help?
    It seems that the problem is only on the homepage.. if I click on backend editor it goes to another post page .. something I have never seen..
    it goes to this link... http://www.italiaamoremio.it/wp-admin/post.php?post=43&action=edit&lang=en
    and it's blank
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password