Before you ask please READ THIS

What is recommended today as the best way to sell images that the public can buy and download

Selling Images for direct download with Photon

What plugin is recommended to sell instand download images. I want to sell images to the public, so they can select, buy and instantly download. Can you recommend a solution or plugin please that works perfectly with photon ?

Many thanks in advance and a big hello to the developers of the world's greatest photography theme Photon :)

Kindly Simon

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I am not expert in that field, but WooCommerce has possibility to sell virtual/digital goods, so you should probably read more about it. WooCommerce works fine with Photon theme, what you can see on our demo, so hopefully it will be easy ride for you.

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air,

As always Your reply is Greatly Appreciated, I assume you mean the WooCommerce Photography Plugin. I shall give it a go. Have a wonderful Week

Kindly Simon
  • AirAir
    I meant simple WooCommerce, but maybe this additional plugin will make things even better. Give it a shot :-)

Good luck!