Before you ask please READ THIS

Possibilities of a slider

in Photon Posts: 48
Hello,

Is it possible:

1) to set the direction of the movement of slides (Transition type - zooming);

2) to make smooth transition between slides (now they change very sharply);

3) to put video at backgrond (fullwidth), i know about gif, but the size of gif animation is to big;

4)to change the color of "Gradient above photos";
?

Thank you for the help.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

1. Nope, it is random.
    2. They should be smooth. Could you show link?
    3. Just chose video instead of image when adding mediaimage
    4. Not so easy as there many different rules for different browsers. You can use this topic as reference and use generator linked in there to change color.

With kind regards.
    ss-2016-10-18_10-19-57.png
    808 x 438 - 131K
    Thank you for reply,
    1. it is a pity
    2. https://pobeda.life/
    3. I use it now (slide 6), it doesn't start automatically, it doesn't appear on full screen, when video start playing all menus disappeares. Maybe I do something wrong?
  • AirAir
    2. I don't see any issues, works smooth for me. On what browser do you see problems?
    3a.
    PavelT said: it doesn't start automatically,
    Have you enabled autostart for this video? See whole section http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/add_new_album for more details.
    3b.
    PavelT said: when video start playing all menus disappeares
    Layout hides on play so user can have access to video controls, like progress bar or volume.

With kind regards.
    2. Mozila and Google. Both the picture changes dramatically . without a smooth transition
    Air said: Layout hides on play so user can have access to video controls, like progress bar or volume.
    Is it possible to disable access? Just video on background. Just if I use gif instead image. (gif is to big size..).
  • AirAir
    PavelT said: 2. Mozila and Google. Both the picture changes dramatically . without a smooth transition
    I think I know now what you mean. Go to Customizing ▸ Albums Layout ▸ Single album appearance ▸Transition speed(ms)
    PavelT said: Is it possible to disable access? Just video on background. Just if I use gif instead image. (gif is to big size..).
    Nope, sorry. As we made it to have available sound, it would be bad user experience to now block video controls.

With kind regards.

Air said: I think I know now what you mean. Go to Customizing ▸ Albums Layout ▸ Single album appearance ▸Transition speed(ms)
    Yes, it works. Thank you.
    Now, when two slides changes, there are third appeared (background for blog or shop i don't know....).
  • AirAir
    It is background that you have set for Albums. Try changing it to solid color if you don't want it to appear.
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/photon/#!/albums_menu

With kind regards.