Before you ask please READ THIS

Cant install plugin

edited October 2016 in FatMoon Posts: 2
Just purchased and downloaded theme yesterday. After about 6 attempts to install this plugin, has failed. I've read the install documentation and I've tried different ways and every time i activate fatmoon theme, it prompts me with an FTP settings screen with a broken submit button. I'm running this on a cpanel server with a ton of other wordpress sites I manage without any issues.

I've done the following.

- Fresh Wordpress install.
- Unzipped theme into location.

Attempted to activate theme: failed.

Troubleshooting:
- Manually installed and activated all associated fatmoon plugins from the advance/plugins directory in the theme pkg.
- Created wp-content/uploads and set writable permissions.

Attempted to activate theme: failed.

- Changed permissions for entire wp-content folder to owner apache.apache and chmod 777 (for testing installer ability to write to directories.)

Attempted to activate theme: failed...again.

Please advise.
Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 9.24.37 AM.png
689 x 300 - 46K
Screen Shot 2016-10-20 at 9.34.36 AM.png
899 x 935 - 239K
Post edited by digeratie on

Comments

Hello!
    You should try to install it from admin panel, not via FTP.
    Just increase maximum upload file size, and try this way.
    If this wont help - please send me private message with all needed credentials, I'll take a look at it.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • The theme installed successfully, but the same error was produced when I clicked 'Activate' on the theme installation success page. I will private msg you now with details.