Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio Add to Homepage

Hi,

I want add portfolio with 3 column to homepage.I don't know how to do it.I looked but could not find the forum.How do I show on the main page.I need your help.Thanks

www.hdrtextile.com

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Do you want to add new row in front page with Works? Have you got any Works created already? Or you mean Products?

With kind regards.
  • Hello,

No, what I want is;

I want to add a “Product Groups” link to the top menu, which will navigate to a “Works” page. On this page I want to show my product groups as images (just like a portfolio) Earrings, Wristbands, Rings etc. When the user clicks to one of the product groups image, say earrings, he will be redirected to a gallery page which will have tens of different earring pictures.

Since you opened the subject :), is it also possible to add a row to front page which will show my portfolio/Works?

Site: neclusbilisim.com/uzakisiklar
  • AirAir
    tamerozdil said: Since you opened the subject :), is it also possible to add a row to front page which will show my portfolio/Works?
    Yes:-) It won't be as sexy as default Works list, but it is possible with VC Post grid element.

As for main question:
    Add page for Works like explained here http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/adding_works_list and then link it in menu.

With kind regards.
  • Thanks for your help :)