Before you ask please READ THIS

Custom image for background | links (dw my CV & contact me)

in CeeVee Posts: 4
Hi!

First, great job, i love your site!

Problem 1: I can't change the custom image for background, i changed it one time, and now, i can't.

Problem 2: The link to the bottom of the home page: DOWNLOAD MY RESUME, P: +1 714-236-2369, CONTACT@PIERREBRENAS.FR
-> How can i create the link?

and in My Skills at the bottom
-> I know how to create a link, but how add the link text to my CV PDF?

Last question, how can i create a "link" between pierrebrenas.fr and www.pierrebrenas.fr?

Best regards.
Pierre

Comments

Hello Pierre!
    Ashud said: Problem 1: I can't change the custom image for background, i changed it one time, and now, i can't.
    What exactly is happening? What is holding you in changing background image? Any error messages?

Ashud said: Problem 2: The link to the bottom of the home page: DOWNLOAD MY RESUME, P: +1 714-236-2369, CONTACT@PIERREBRENAS.FR
    -> How can i create the link?
    Go to CeeVee Options >> Layout >> Footer and work with 'Copyright text' field.
    Ashud said: and in My Skills at the bottom
    -> I know how to create a link, but how add the link text to my CV PDF?
    first you need to upload the file, grab it url address, and use it as a URL in 'button' shortcode

Ashud said: Last question, how can i create a "link" between pierrebrenas.fr and www.pierrebrenas.fr?
    not quite sure what you want to achieve.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Problem1: The image is loading very well like you can see on the pic (i saved etc) any error .. i tried to clear the cache.. But nothing appear.

Problem2: ok, thank you

Problem3: I think i didnt understand, can you tell me where i should upload the file?

Problem4: It's a problem with my host and not the site, excuse me.
    pic2.png
    1151 x 478 - 369K
    Ashud said: Problem1: The image is loading very well like you can see on the pic (i saved etc) any error .. i tried to clear the cache.. But nothing appear.
    would be great to have a look at it - could you please send me login credentials via private message?

Ashud said: Problem3: I think i didnt understand, can you tell me where i should upload the file?
    click Left Menu >> Media >> add new in admin area menu
    All the Best.
    Hi Surgeon :D

I sent you the mail with login.

Concerning the Problem 3: i'm sorry to annoying you with that, but where i have to write the url in the copyright text?
    i think i broken it :s I dont remember the original text :(

Last question: You seen that i have 3 principals windows red bleu, green, how can i put them at the center of the page?

Best regards,
    Pierre.
    ad.1. done.
    Ashud said: Last question: You seen that i have 3 principals windows red bleu, green, how can i put them at the center of the page?
    When you edit Home Page - go to the very bottom, there's a 'Maximal number of tiles per slide when collapsed' setting in 'Page details' box, set it to 3.
    Ashud said: Concerning the Problem 3: i'm sorry to annoying you with that, but where i have to write the url in the copyright text?
    i think i broken it :s I dont remember the original text :(
    You want to make a file downloadable, right?
    You have a file - and you uploaded it (http://www.pierrebrenas.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Pierre-BRENAS-CV-ANGLAIS-1.pdf), right?
    So now take this url and use it in button shortcode.
    I added an example button on your home page below the old one.
    All the Best.
    Got it.

Thank you very well.

I wish you all a happy holiday season