Before you ask please READ THIS

Title on Mobile device

Hello, i want to center each title on mobilephone. It is center like on the demo, but when the first word is too long it is cut. How can i do to avoid that the first word is cut ? Thanks.
Title _ header .png
465 x 275 - 24K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

I think I might have solution for this, but could you show me live example so I could be sure I am aiming proper element?

With kind regards.
    Hello :) Thanks. Here a capture. When the text is too long on mobile version it is cut. The image also are not resized and appeared cut. I hope it will help.
    title-cut.png
    369 x 367 - 64K
  • AirAir
    Is it possible that you will send us link to your site? Even by private message? Cause we ask you about it to quicker solve your questions, but you don't say anything about it.

With kind regards.
    Hello,
    Sorry but i can't give you the website url. in fact, on mobile, when a word on a title is too long it is not resized, but it is cut. Like in the capture. how can i avoid this ? In tablet it is ok.
  • AirAir
    Why you cannot send us link? I ask for link cause from your screen shot we can't possibly know which element it is, so can't help. Is it theme title bar, or title created with some shortcodes from Visual Composer, or something else?
    We work with browser console to inspect such elements, that is why link is so crucial.

We need live example or more clarification from you to proceed.

With kind regards.