Before you ask please READ THIS

Change colour of name - People

Hi guys, I would like to change the colour of the people's name on my homepage. See screen. I tried changing the colour in people > (name) > overlay font colour but it didn't change anything. So how do I do it?

Thanks.
Untitled-1.jpg
410 x 197 - 41K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

Could you post live link to page so I could verify what and where:-) ?

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air,

The site is not live. I just want to change the colour of the persons name as described above. On Starter demo you have Robert Bowen, Julie Wright and Jessica Davis as names for people. So how do I change the colour of their names? I tried People > (click name) > General > overlay font colour but it doesn't change anything I can see.

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    I asked you for link, cause I wanted to know which template you use to display people.
    Be sure to use one of our templates to display people:

With kind regards.
    ss-2017-01-18_20-45-38.png
    790 x 250 - 20K
  • I am. I'm using "Apollo 13 team member variant 3". So how do I change colour of names?

Thanks.
    Right now there is no option to change a color so you must use the Custom CSS.
    Past this code in your Custom CSS field and replace "red" with your color:
    .a13_gitem_team_member2.variant2 .vc_gitem-zone-c h4 {
    color: red;
    }
    With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • AirAir
    designdogs said: I'm using "Apollo 13 team member variant 3". So how do I change colour of names?
    You would have to use one with "overlay" in name. In other layout use Daniels custom CSS.

With kind regards.
  • That worked thanks very much.