Before you ask please READ THIS

livicons evo and other

Hello,
I already send a mail on the address info is I redirect here
I explain my problem
I have to buy your template for a client, this one had to host the site on its server, but the server waited to be prepared, so I started the prod on my own server before making a rocker Saturday night . Except that problem, it requires an activation key for the template, which suddenly has already been used on my server ...
Result, I successfully installed the site on the client server, to install the template but:
1) the plugin livicons evo no longer works,
2) the menu functions no longer appear on the homepage
3) Customized options are not always taken into account
4) since this morning I had back crashes telling me that the final url did not exist, before looping back in normally (or not)
5) and to finish my browser to download alone two or three times an index.php page.
I assume that all this is due to a copy after activation of the key a first time on my server, but the site on the server was erased and I hoped that this allows it to be reused. Since there is only one site at a time that uses the key
In short, I managed to finish the site good sandstone and bad sandstone to hide the bug but I would like to cleanly finalize this command.
I count on you.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    blacklightinck said: Except that problem, it requires an activation key for the template, which suddenly has already been used on my server ...
    We don't have such block policy anymore. What is version number of your theme?
    blacklightinck said: 1) the plugin livicons evo no longer works,
    Deactivate and activate it again - plugin have to rebuild some file.

Issues 2-5
    For me it sounds like possible server issues, and some cache as well. We will have to take them one at the time.
    Please enable debug mode in your WordPress.
    Best would be to start separate topic for each case, cause they may have different roots.
    4th issue sounds like you should refresh permalinks(set them to default, test, and set back then).

Are you working on localhost or you are able to give me live link to your site?

With kind regards.