Before you ask please READ THIS

The problem with personalization theme A13Agency.

I buy, downloaded and installed theme: A13Agency.

I have personalized the skin and the Save & Publish button is no active.

What do I need to change the button again I was active?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

If it were active before, and you were able to change and save something, then maybe you know found some glitched option. What you try to change exactly?
    Try switching few times if save button doesn't activate.

With kind regards.
  • The Save & Publish button is still not active. I came across various options for template changes, but the button does not change.
    Maybe it's a problem with some add-on, but none except for themes I did not install
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • I sent you a private message
  • AirAir
    Thanks for access.
    Everything looks fine, besides this that you have Agency theme installed in two versions on your site. Could you remove one, older, completely ? I think this might be the reason.

With kind regards.
  • edited March 2017 Posts: 9
    I deleted the second copy of the skin, but still the Save & Publish button is not working.

Example: In the font change menu, the font list is empty
    Post edited by Tomtomedia on
  • AirAir
    edited March 2017 Posts: 10,970
    Now I can see that there is some problem in your installation, as WordPress can't load some file like http://www.yoursite.com/wp-contentpluginsredux-frameworkReduxCoreincextensionscustomizerextension_customizer.min.js?ver=2.0.0
    Look how path has no slashes "/". That is odd.

Have you made some modifications on server that could cause that?

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • I did not make any changes to the server except to delete the second folder with the themes
  • AirAir
    Was it fresh installation of WordPress? Cause I have seen that you had also two versions of Redux Framework plugin. Maybe good idea would be to reinstall WordPress.
    It is first time I see such issue, and it is hard to tell why it happens. If reinstall won't help I will have to debug this on your server.

With kind regards.
  • It was a pure wordpress installation, there is only one version of Redux Framework 3.6.3 installed.
    Is it possible to reinstall wordpress without losing the data I changed after installing Apollo13?
  • I installed a new Wordpress and added the a13agency themes, still the same problem, the Save & Publish button is not active
  • AirAir
    When I was on your site there were two versions of Redux and I had to remove one. Anyway I need to get to your FTP to find out why this happens in customizer(see private message).

With kind regards.