Before you ask please READ THIS

Demo importer is not working and not refresh page contents.

I tried to install the demo by demo importer but it has been always failed.
my hosting server is fine. I am attaching screen shot so I could not install demo.

the other thing, my admin page always not changing after modify something which is the content but if refreshing the page.
FireShot Capture 3 - Apollo13 Import ‹ Australia MEC _ - http___australiamec.com_wp-admin_themes.php.png
2492 x 2438 - 957K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)
    SuyunLee said: my hosting server is fine.
    It only indicates known things that can be problematic, but there can be other settings that can break importer. To debug what is breaking it, I will need access to your installation.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

SuyunLee said: my admin page always not changing after modify something which is the content but if refreshing the page.
    Can you explain in more details what you mean?

With kind regards.
    I sent a message.
    please check about it.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

I didn't receive any message from you. I will write to you private message now, so please reply to it on our forum.

With kind regards.