Before you ask please READ THIS

URL, Works page, contact page

edited May 2017 in Agency Posts: 39
URL - I have changed the "Works" title for "Portfolio". But the slug didn't change for the single works. /work/service-company/

Works page (portfolio) - I use Light box to show works. Bu the URL is really ugly /portfolio/#a13lightbox-work-9627. How can I make it pretty ?

Contact page - There is a map in the editor but it doesn't show up on the page. And I can;t find where the image can be replaced (see the file attahced)

Works Categories - How can I change the order of works categories ?
contact-form-background.png
1672 x 744 - 101K
Post edited by Eleira on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    Eleira said: URL - I have changed the "Works" title for "Portfolio". But the slug didn't change for the single works. /work/service-company/
    http://apollo13.eu/docs/apollo13_framework_theme/#!/single_work_slug here you change slug for work custom post type.

Eleira said: Bu the URL is really ugly /portfolio/#a13lightbox-work-9627. How can I make it pretty ?
    This is just anchor for lightbox to know which work to open when you send such link to someone. It can not be made nicer with any simple trick. You can try to work on it in js\script.js ~2457 lightbox_url_prefix = '#a13lightbox-', but it will require probably more changes in different files.
    It would be nice idea to try to use work slug instead if possible.
    Eleira said: Works Categories - How can I change the order of works categories ?
    As I remember they are sorted alphabetically, so it can be done without changes in code.
    Eleira said:
    Contact page - There is a map in the editor but it doesn't show up on the page. And I can;t find where the image can be replaced (see the file attahced)
    Map - Cause row is disabled

Image - it is parallax, so it is set in row:

PS. I don't think these cases are connected at all. I asked previously to write one case per topic https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/12/before-you-ask-read-this-#general_rules point 3
    If you wish to continue more then one of these cases, then please start new dedicated topic for it so you and I will not get lost in replies :-)

Hope that helped some.

With kind regards.
    ss-2017-05-26_10-10-25.png
    1369 x 420 - 48K
    ss-2017-05-26_10-12-51.png
    1382 x 365 - 56K