Before you ask please READ THIS

License Code for Different Projects

edited October 2017 in Rife Posts: 38
Hi, I hope you are doing excellent.

I finished my trial period and I have been charged with the first month. Now I would like to activate my license in another site.

I tried it, using the license code received and installed in the first site, without success.

What do I have to do to get it in both?

Thanks.
Post edited by RIGDD on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

What exactly happened ? Did you see some error message, or anything else?

It should work without any extra action.

With kind regards.
    Hi,

The reply pop up error message is "License code validation error: There is a chance that you have entered invalid License code."

I open the currect active project and copy the license and paste it in the new and that message pops up.

I tried it copying from the email (just in case) and it is the same.

• AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
    Hi, I hope you are doing excellent.

I already sent the admin info by PM.

Please let me know if you find the problem about it.

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    Sorry I missed it. I thought it was just double message with same content. I will take look into it.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    On site in question, you have very old version of Rife theme, 1.2.0. You have to update it before your new license code will work.

With kind regards.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 38
    Ok, so I have to update it bymyself this first time and then the theme will be updating automatically, right? If so, which is the best way to do this, by downloading the last version and installing it, just like I did when I received the license code?

Thanks.
    Post edited by RIGDD on
  • AirAir
    RIGDD said: so I have to update it bymyself this first time and then the theme will be updating automatically, right?
    Yes. In this special situation where you have old version of theme, and new license, that works from 1.5.0 version, you have to update manually. Follow http://apollo13.eu/docs/rife/#installation_update_update_theme

With kind regards.
    Thanks for your help.

Everything is working fine, so far, I will review the whole page and star another topic if I find something.

I have now the 1.5.0 version and the slider revolution is working fine.

Great theme!

Regards.
  • AirAir
    Great to hear. Have a good day!