Before you ask please READ THIS

Monthly Bill

in Rife Posts: 38
Hi, I hope you are doing excellent.

When we bought the theme, we picked the annual option up at the form, nevertheless, we have been being charged monthly. What do we have to do to fix this? To pay the annual plan with its price and not the monthly one with $9 each month.

Thanks.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hi there:-)

I have checked, and you were signed up for monthly plan from start. Maybe you did it by accident. Anyway you can upgrade your plan right from theme.

Go to Appearance -> Rife License & Info, and there above license code you will see:
    Subscription plan: Monthly. Change your plan to Yearly?

With kind regards.
    screenshot-rifetheme.com-2017-12-29-10-22-56.png
    881 x 523 - 43K
    Thanks Air,

I will share this information with the department and back to you with new information.

Kind regards.
    Dear Air, I hope you are doing excellent,

I have a query regarding a credit card change. I will make the change of the credit card for the monthly payment of my license, however, I need to make sure that the payment is made between the 26th and 29th of each month, not before or after, otherwise, the card will block any charges outside those dates. Could this be possible and what do I have to do if so.

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    I will contact you privately in this case.