Before you ask please READ THIS

Slider Import

Hi,

Import fails loading slider for "rebro business" template. I have been searching the forum around the issue but couldn't do like one user did "finding the temp folder where slider is imported before deletion".

Looks like some other users are just asking for the slider to be sent by email :) so if possible I'd like to receive "rebro business" slider .zip by email.

Thanks for your help !

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey!

If you have version of Rife 1.6.3 at least then it should work fine, cause there was bug in previous version the didn't import sliders :-)

If previous then please try updating and tell me how it went :-)

With kind regards.
  • Perfect !

I obviously tried everything but updating the theme -_-

Thank you very much for the quick reply !
  • AirAir
    Great. Thanks for feedback!
    I am testing Rife 1.6.5 and I having problem with importing sliders.
    It shows only "No sliders found" I've tried many times. Tried to choose only "Import sliders" on import but no luck.
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)

Could you tell me more details about where you see it cause I can not find in code such message. Could you make a screen shot of it?

Also which design you are trying to import?

With kind regards.
    Hi,
    I tried several designs. Now I'm testing Fully. The message is in Slider Revolution plugin. How do I import a slider for editing gallery images and menu color variant, as shown in the video "Adding a logo and color variations"?
    Thanks
    slider_import.png
    708 x 422 - 40K
  • AirAir
    Hey:-)

Sliders made in Revolution slider plugin are only imported with Designs, if particular Design includes slider made in this plugin.

Fully for example doesn't contain any slider made in it. All sliders in Fully are Albums http://rifetheme.com/help/docs/content-management/albums-works-post-types/

You can try Rebro Design if you want slider done in Revolution Slider. Read about importing only Sliders from Design here http://rifetheme.com/help/docs/installation-updating/importing-designs/importer-configuration/ in section Import Design Sliders(Rife Pro only).

Hope it will be now more clear:-)

With kind regards.
    Thank you for the explanation. I thought some galleries were made in a slider plugin with the option to change the menu color of each slider. My mistake.