Before you ask please READ THIS

Customize doesn't allow me to publish changes

Hi, I'm trying to custumize the theme through the Wordpress Customize tool, but it won't let me publish. The publish button is just greyed out even after I make changes. Is this a known problem in the theme`?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey there:-)

Try switching option that you want to change few times back and forth before saving. Does it reactivate then?

I know there is this bug in Redux Framework plugin where options get stuck in customizer sometimes. In version 1.7 we will remove theme dependency on Redux, so it will never happen again then :-) I am working on it as we speak.

There could be also different reason, but lets start with above :-)

With kind regards.
    That worked one time for changing the Title, but I cannot change the logo. Have tried different browsers and this trick:

"If you're using Chrome, right-click on the greyed-out "Update" button and select "Inspect Element". You will see something to the likes of:

Just delete the word disabled and the update button will become clickable again. Click it and it should update."
  • AirAir
    Hey there:-)

This trick will not work, so lets not get into it ;-)

Tell me how you update logo - when you upload new image and then Publish activates or not?

With kind regards.
    I managed to get help from a developer friend who fixed the bug in Redux.

Thanks for your time, though!

/Tobias
  • AirAir
    Good to hear:-) Soon issues with Redux will be past story ;-)