Before you ask please READ THIS

Rhetorical question and not so rethorical ones

in FatMoon Posts: 60
Hey!
Rethorical one - do I understand correctly, that via WP I manage content only and via Appearance-Costumize I manage the looks?

Also, please, see the questions in the image. I have a nasty gap from the side I want to get rid of, move the links from the middle to the left side [like in olafsosh.com for reference] and another question there...

Also I managed to import a font into posts [Oswald], but where can I change the font of the menus?

Thankyou-thankyou-thankyou!
snip3.PNG
1912 x 929 - 462K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)
    OlafsOsh said: do I understand correctly, that via WP I manage content only and via Appearance-Costumize I manage the looks?
    Yes, you are right!

OK, Image:
    1. Menu links to right: Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Type, variant, background → Variant → One line, logo on side
    2. Side gap : Use such custom CSS:
    .single-post .formatter {
        padding: 60px 0;
    }
    3. Meta data: Appearance → Customize → Blog Settings → Single post → Post meta: *
    Disable options you don't need.

With kind regards.
  • edited March 2018 Posts: 60
    Thanks, mate!
    The first question, though: I can change to "One line, logo on side", but the "Publish" button stays greyed out. Also, if I exit the Customize and re-enter it - the old option with Menu Centered is back :/

AAAAND that one: I managed to import a font into posts [Oswald], but where can I change the font of the menus?

Also it looks like I cannot get rid of that "All / Categorized" thing [see pic]
    Post edited by OlafsOsh on
    Also it looks like I cannot get rid of that "All / Categorized" thing [see pic]
    snip4.PNG
    1048 x 160 - 27K
  • AirAir
    OlafsOsh said: The first question, though: I can change to "One line, logo on side", but the "Publish" button stays greyed out. Also, if I exit the Customize and re-enter it - the old option with Menu Centered is back
    Try switching it few times back and forth until button Publish will activate. There is bug in Redux Framework plugin, and I will fix theme version 1.7
    OlafsOsh said: where can I change the font of the menus?
    Here http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/customizing-the-theme/general-settings/fonts-settings/ Font for top nav menu
    OlafsOsh said: Also it looks like I cannot get rid of that "All / Categorized" thing
    This is probably filter for blog. You can disable it Appearance → Customize → Blog Settings → Posts list – filter

With kind regards.
    YES!

Thank you, kind sir!

I am sorry, I will have a loot of questions :/ Should I make a separate threads for them?

And the next winner is: I could swear, I already saw it somewhere, but no neither mine or google search helps: where can I adjust the padding and push content downwards, as mo it is under Menu :/

If the image isn't sufficient, feel free to visit temp domain: http://sekta.area.lv/blog
    snip6.PNG
    1454 x 572 - 228K
  • AirAir
    OlafsOsh said: I am sorry, I will have a loot of questions :/ Should I make a separate threads for them?
    Yes, if question is about different topic then current one, it would be great if you would start new one.

To push bricks under theme header go to Appearance → Customize → Blog Settings → Posts list → Hide content under header and switch it to Turn it off.

With kind regards.