Before you ask please READ THIS

Images not uploading to media library

in FatMoon Posts: 39
Hello,

I am trying to upload images and for some odd reason they will not load. As you can see in the attachment, when I try to upload an image they show up blank. Not only does the thumbnail not load, but I cannot use the images on the site when I try to add it to a page or when I try to link to them. Not sure what might be the issue as this has never happened before.

Thanks,
Xeno
Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 10.32.28 AM.png
2516 x 874 - 767K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey Xeno:-)

Lets first be sure you are on newest theme version, and then we will debug if issue still remains :-)

With kind regards.
    Hello,

I've updated the theme to the latest version and I am still having this issue with the image uploads. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Xeno
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

Is there a chance that you are out of disk space on your server?

If not, then let me take a look.

Please send me temporary access to your WordPress. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
    Hello,

I already checked to make sure there was enough space on the server and there definitely is. I sent you a message with the temporary login credentials. Thanks for looking into it.

Best,
    Xeno
  • AirAir
    Hey Xeno:-)

I have been on your site, and it seems you have some deeper problem there as your images probably are uploading, but paths are wrong. For example your logo image http://tankcarresourcecenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/RSI_reproducedlogo_White_SMALL.png returns 404 error.

Please login to your server and check if such directory really exists.

On your place I would also contact hosting provider as they have more access to every place so maybe they will give you answer faster what is wrong.

However it seems that is not cause by any plugin.

With kind regards.