Before you ask please READ THIS

License and Theme Activation

in Rife Posts: 38
Air, I hope you are doing excellent,

I was starting from the beginning, I installed the 1.7 Rife Theme Version since this is the last one, nevertheless, I could not activate the theme license. Besides the license activation, the "Creative" Content Demo (Nro. 11 from the 1.2 version) was not available and I need to work with this one.

I installed the 1.2 version and I could import everything but the Plugins and the Demo Content, this last issue this message "Importer returned data in wrong format, so it can not continue. Probably unexpected HTML leaked into server reply instead of JSON format". In one of our conversations (in another discussion) you suggest to install the 1.5 version, so I tried to installed it without success because it detects a folder already created.

I need to know:

1.- How to activate my license code.

2.- How to import the content from the N. 11 "Creative" Demo from the version 1.2.0

Thanks.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Activating newer license in older version might not work, depending on when you received your code.

If you need N.11 build on WPBakery Page builder do as follows:

- Install Rife 1.7
    - Activate your license
    - Activate WPBakery Page builder plugin
    - Go to Design importer - no you should see older Designs build on WPBakery.

With kind regards.
    Thanks Air,

I received my license on October the 12th 2017.

I already installed the Rife 1.7 but the "License & Info" area do not appear on my "Appearence" or Settings, so I can´t find where to enter the code and Activate the License.

Looking forward for your comments.

Thanks.

• AirAir
    Hey RIGDD:-)

In that case there is something really "off" in your installation. Be sure you are not using Child theme, and that Rife Theme is active.

Maybe you are not doing it as admin? Cause only admin, or user who have capability to manage settings will see this menu.

Other thing I would do is to remove theme by FTP and reinstall it once again. If this will not help, I will take a look at your installation.

With kind regards.
    Ok. Thanks.

I review my info and:

1.- I am not using Child Theme and is active the Rife Free Theme 1.7 downloaded from this link https://apollo13themes.com/rife/free/ even just minutes ago I had to updated it.

2.- I am as Admnistrator. When I activate the 1.2 Theme Version I see the Tab and the space to fill out with the code, nevertheless when I enter the code the pop up message says that there is an error. I had this issue with another platform and the support intervention was needed. With the 1.7 Rife Free version installed I just see the "Rife Free Info" link at "Appearence" and then the "Info" tab but witout the space to enter de code.

3.- I would rather to wait for your review before unistall the theme since I already have an initial page and I would like to avoid erase it and the other configurations I have done so far with these limited tools.

Please let me know if I can send you a fake Admin & Password by PM.

Thanks.
  • AirAir
    RIGDD said: Rife Free Theme 1.7 downloaded from this link https://apollo13themes.com/rife/free/
    But Rife Free is not what you have bought :-) You have Rife Pro. Link to download it you can find in e-mail that you got when starting trial https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/getting-started/where-i-can-find-license-code/

In Rife Free there is no license key needed :-)

With kind regards.
    Air,

That was exactly the problem. Every seems to be working so far.

Thanks for your help!