Before you ask please READ THIS

menu - how to get it like in the bronx demo?

Hi there,
I have another question regarding the menu. I want to create a similar menu like the 'bronx' theme, but can't find how to adjust my header exactly... I guess it has something to do with 'Header separator and lines color', but I pushed all the buttons and got stuck ;-)
Can you help me out?
This is what it looks like right now: www.photofly.be

Comments

Hello Anneleen

You must edit this page and go to the "Page Details" and edit these settings under the "Header" tab: http://nimb.ws/NIb5mq
    I'm not sure how many things you have on this page so start with my proposition and let me know what you see :)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Hey Daniel,
    I have changed the page details, but it's still the same... :s
    I need to look at your website, please send me the temporary access to your installation via private message :)

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • AirAir
    Hello Anneleen :-)

Thanks for all details and help. It was just stuck setting for enabling header color variants.
    However I am not sure why Customizer was showing it was enabled.

Any way, now it works. Sorry it took so long.

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air,

Thank you so much for all your help :-) It looks great now!
  • Hi there,
    I noticed that on a large screen there is still a white border visible. How to make this 'super full-screen view' on a large screen as well? Thanks again for the info :-)
    Anneleen
    0DB74524D01042099F955559C2ACCA13.png
    1078 x 607 - 1M
  • AirAir
    edited April 2018 Posts: 10,970
    Border is probably from "bordered layout" that you have enabled: http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/customizing-the-theme/general-settings/general-layout/

You can change layout type in Appearance → Customize → General settings → General Layout.

So this is rather different thing:-)

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Oh sorry, didn't realize it was a different thing. Thank you! It works now :-)