Before you ask please READ THIS

About us - Two Columns issue

edited April 2018 in FatMoon Posts: 55
Hi!
I have an issue with About us - Two Columns page.

On desktop it works fine.
But on mobile device it looks like this:
text
text
text
it should be:
text
text
text

How can I fix it?

Here's the link on this page: gotovyy.com
Look how it is displayed.
Post edited by rb91u on

Comments

Hello Rb91u

It's no the issue, this is how WP Bakery (aka Visual Composer) plugin works ;)
    There is no super easy click option in this plugin to fix this but I found the method how to fix it.

The problem is with the second ROW and this we must edit.
    In short: we need to hide column with the image only on smallest resolution and create another column with the same image and show it only on smallest resolution but place this column before the ROW with "Polina" title. I hope you understand ;)

1) First of all, duplicate the "Polina" ROW and replace columns positions (image on the left and text on the right)
    2) Now you must edit columns and change the responsive settings.
    In the first ROW, you must set the columns to be visible only on the mobiles and columns in the second ROW must be visible in all other resolutions.

Check my article on the blog: https://apollo13themes.com/advanced-tricks-visual-composer/ you need to read only the first point ("How to hide a ROW in Visual Composer for mobile?")

With Regards
    Daniel
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 55
    I did it, but have empty space on it on desktop and mobile...Can you look on it?
    Post edited by rb91u on
    You must disable the "Full height row?" in these ROW's because you're hiding only columns and ROW is still there.

I'm sure your padding will disappear so you must add them in each column.
    Lead Graphic Designer
    Thank you so much! I did it)