Before you ask please READ THIS

Turn off the clickability of a photo (mobile)

edited April 2018 in FatMoon Posts: 55
Hi!) How to disable the clickability of a photo in single album on mobile devices?
Post edited by rb91u on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

There is no option to do it only for mobile. However you can disable images opening for all devices using option while editing album : Album details -> Album media -> Open bricks to lightbox

With kind regards.
    It's not a good news(
    disappointed...
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

It is very original request, that didn't appear in past. Also I don't see reason to disable click only for mobiles, so If you could give more background where it can be useful, then I can consider this for future updates.

I don't understand why you would feel disappointed, when we help you customize theme beyond it current possibilities all the time. Maybe it is just language barrier:-)

With kind regards.
    Please, open http://gotovyy.com/portfolio/photo/ on mobile. You can see, that photos don't need to be opened in lightbox) They are displayed in their full size and this is what I need. Therefore I asked about turn off the clickability.

No, no)
    I am very grateful for the help in customization) You do a BIG job! Really!
  • AirAir
    As far as I agree, still photos in lightbox are "full-size" not resized version of photos. However user will not be able to od anymore with it as you have disabled zooming option in lightbox. Otherwise user could zoom on photo for more details.

I will mark this to consider as option :-)

With kind regards.