Before you ask please READ THIS

Design Importer- Not recognizing purchase code

Hello, the design importer in A13 OneLander WP theme is rejecting my valid purchase code, same code used to sign up for this support forum.

I reported this via the TF comment thread and was told that it's possibly due to issue with Envato API redirecting to https, and I changed the envy.php file as suggested but problem remains.

Please advise what to do now as I need to import the demo.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

If change in code didn't help I think I will have to take a look on your installation.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
    Sent via private message.
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Thanks for help with this.

It was issue with timeout of connection. There was 5 second time for server to connect to license server, and for some reason it wasn't enough in your case. So I have changed it to 30 seconds and code got verified fine :-)

I will add same fix to next update.

Big thanks for help!

With kind regards.