Before you ask please READ THIS

elementor make header but entile page become dark

in Rife Posts: 2
elementor make header but entile page become dark and logo wont show up
i just buy rife pro but this hurt me all night.

please help

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello kawin!

Could you explain in more details what you mean by page going dark?

Also, theme header is editable in customizer( https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/customizing-the-theme/header/ ), but maybe you mean something else.

If you could add the screenshot of what you see, I will understand it better. Just need more details :-)

With kind regards.
  • I try to make my own header by use elementor but theme force dark from white color and i lost logo

2018-06-23.png
    1768 x 887 - 65K
    2018-06-23 (1).png
    1542 x 919 - 21K
  • AirAir
    Hey again :-)

1. Do you some plugin to deactivate theme header? If yes, please tell me which one and what you options do you use there.
    2. If possible, please also add a link to the page where I can see the effect you are talking about.

If you are deactivating theme header you will have to upload logo in a way that this plugin requires, as theme logo from Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Logo will not work then.

As it is weekend I could not be available, but I will watch for your replies when I can. So please try to be as specific as you can in what you did, so I could help you instead of asking additional questions. Please understand, that there are thousands of ways you could get to this situation.

We will solve it sooner or later ;-)

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hey, I remembered that I had a user with a similar issue in past. He also turned some option in Elementor please see here https://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/21298/#Comment_21298
    He said he used "elementor canvas" and it seems his page also gone dark then, but when he switched to "default template" it worked.
    Please tell does it help you?

I will check myself later what are these "elementor canvas".

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Just as an update - since version 2.1.0 of theme there is officially added support for Elementor custom headers & footers. Big thanks to jasonser for helping with tests!

With kind regards.