Before you ask please READ THIS

Missing Plugins

Hello,
I've just installed the OneLander theme but I seem to be missing some plugins - most notably the Revolution Slider. I've tried to install the plugins manually but cannot locate them. At the moment the demos are all loading with no layouts or images and only shows some fairly plain text, but I'm not getting any notifications to install missing plugins as the documentation suggests I should. At the moment the only page that seems to load properly is the blog example page.
I've read the documentation and it also seems to be out of date (references the "Back-end mode" in Visual Composer which is no longer present).
What do I need to do to locate my missing plugins?

Thanks in advance,
John.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

Proper documentation is here http://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/ sorry if you found an old link somewhere in files(I have fixed all I could find).

OneLander is not sold with any external plugin, so you are not missing anything. It was in past, but since it is GPL theme now(for almost a month now) it doesn't bundle any not GPL compatible plugins.

As for your main issue:
    DeltoidProductions said: At the moment the demos are all loading with no layouts or images and only shows some fairly plain text,
    I believe it is something else.

Have you made clear import with selecting Remove current content ?

Please check https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/installation-updating/importing-designs/importer-configuration/

Can you post a link to your site, so I could see what you have?

With kind regards.
  • Thanks for the reply.

I have been selecting the Remove current content checkbox and it does as it should, clearing out all the old data but it still does not import the pages correctly.

As it is a brand new site and I haven't been able to get the theme up and running yet there is nothing to show in the way of links at this stage, but I'll attach a screenshot so you can see what's going on.

This screenshot is of the "Home - Front Page, Elementor" demo and has not been edited (or even opened for editing). This is a clean install and all I have done is go to Pages>view.

Thanks.

screenshot.jpg
    1152 x 741 - 144K
  • AirAir
    It seems that Elementor styles where not generated, or blocked while generating.

Try clicking in admin bar "edit with Elementor" and see if the page will display properly in Elementor preview. If yes, then do some small change, and save. If not come back to me.

It can be also that one of your plugins or hosting is blocking generation of this CSS file from Elementor.

We will find out soon :-)

With kind regards.
  • Thanks for the help.

This is what I am seeing in Elementor:
    screenshot_2.jpg
    1156 x 756 - 142K
    screenshot_3.jpg
    1148 x 714 - 73K
  • AirAir
    Thanks for screens.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password
  • AirAir
    OK, it seems you are not the only one with this issue. It looks that Elementor changed something in the newest update. I will investigate now what could it be and release a fix or full update ASAP.

I will reply here later.
  • Thanks for the info - I'll check back here later.
  • AirAir
    For now what I can tell is that import is working fine with Elementor 2.0.16 but not with 2.1.x.

Till I will figure out what the heck they changed, please revert Elementor to previous version as explained below, and after this import design again:
    1. In admin area go to Elementor -> Tools
    2. Next click tab Version Control
    3. Click Reinstall v2.0.16

Now import will work fine.
    After import you can update Elementor if you like - it will still work.

With kind regards.
    screenshot-devgc.kinsta.com-2018-07-04-14-51-49.png
    751 x 301 - 30K
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

Just update in the situation: I have found what changed, and the update should be online in few hours on ThemeForest.

Thanks for your patience.

With kind regards.
  • Thanks very much for your help.

Rolling back Elementor worked perfectly!