Before you ask please READ THIS

Album bug?

in FatMoon Posts: 7
Hi! I am using your theme for my photo portfolio page, but after adding some albums the page lazy load started to act very strange and loads bricks that have already been loaded, also causing the page to act really slow.
The problem occurs on main page, both on chrome and safari:
http://zakrzewski.photography/
Is there anything i can do about it? do i need some specific miniatures proportions or something like that for it to act properly?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

I suppose there is some glitch with pagination or another plugin is rewriting links.
    Have you installed any plugin lately? If yes, try disabling it and check if the issue still exists.

If not, then maybe I will take a look.

Could you please send me temporary access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

It was a bug in the theme when custom post type list was used as the homepage. Thanks for help with this.

I have fixed it on your installation, and it will be also fixed in next update.

With kind regards.