Before you ask please READ THIS

Shield Folding

Hi,

No matter what setting I use I can’t seem to get the shield to fold up out of the way on either desktop or mobile. What am I missing?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Could you show me what you have right now? I would need:
    1. Link to live site.
    2. Screenshot of your settings for shield logo.

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air,

It’s behind a maintenance page just now. I’ve messaged you logon details.

Thanks

Gary
  • AirAir
    Thanks for data.

I have checked and both folding settings you have above 100%, which will not work.

Try setting it to 45%: Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Logo → How many % logo should fold up

This will help folding :-)

With kind regards.
  • Thanks. It seems to be ok on desktop but the shield isn't fully visible when opening the page on mobile and doesn't do much moving.

The site is live now,
  • AirAir
    :-)

One position lowe, you have the same setting for mobiles with the same wrong value. Please tweak it :-)

With kind regards.
  • Tweak it which way? I have tried different percentages
  • AirAir
    OK, I think I understand what is the problem.

The logo is folded fine, but the header is taking a lot of space cause of your 4 social icons.

I see 2 solutions:
    1. Disable socials for mobile: Customising ▸ Header settings▸ Type, variant, background▸ Social icons - display it on mobiles
    2. Or use hiding sticky header: Customising ▸ Header settings▸ Type, variant, background▸Sticky version ▸ Hiding when scrolling down.

With kind regards.