Before you ask please READ THIS

Using Album page to link to a gallery instead of an individual image

hi, I know this has been brought up before, but I'm confused about exactly how to accomplish it. I want to use narrow+greyscale as my homepage to display examples of photos in different album categories. So when a user clicks on one of the photos, instead of showing a lightbox image, I want it to go to a page where I would show a gallery of various images of that type. Could you give me some step by step instructions on how to do that? I've been through all the documentation but can't figure it out.
Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

1. Setup your album that you want to link to other pages/albums.
    2. Edit each photo in album as explained here https://rifetheme.com/apollo13-framework/docs/content-management/albums-works-post-types/album-media/
    3. While editing, in field Link add link you want this photo to link to.
    4. Save & done.

Hope this will help you :-)

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Please go to the forum to answer, instead of replying to e-mail notification.
    For number 3, what if the link is to another photoproof page I’m currently building, not an external link?
    No one said it has to be an external link. If you are linking to another page on the same site, you still have link :-) So add it :-)

With kind regards.