Before you ask please READ THIS

menu like hidden sidebar

in Rife Posts: 42
Hi,
I have Caroline Theme. How can I put a menu like hidden sidebar. Something like your Horizon Theme
https://rifetheme.com/horizon/
but with vertivcal menu and no fullscreen.
thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

You can use Hidden sidebar as your menu.

Add "menu" widget to your hidden sidebar and change icon for the hidden sidebar in Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Tools icons – individual icons

Widgets & sidebars : https://rifetheme.com/help/docs/basic-setup/widgets-sidebars/

With kind regards.

It must be my main menu. When I activated hidden sidebar I received the icon sidebar on my old menu.
    Additionally I do not see anywhere where I can insert logo and social to hidden sidebar.
    I explained this in the picture. :-)
    scr1.png
    1797 x 1020 - 1M
    scr2.png
    1841 x 1016 - 1M
    scr3.png
    1563 x 1032 - 1M
  • AirAir
    Hey :-)

I have seen what you want, but this is beyond theme current features and rather a large customization.

From your 3rd screenshot, it looks like you would like to remove the whole vertical header.

In this case, I would suggest switching to the horizontal header and changing its background to transparent: Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Type, variant, background

Next, disable the main menu in Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Main Menu.

Then set up your icon for the hidden sidebar in Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Tools icons – individual icons

You can also use empty text logo to hide logo: Appearance → Customize → Header Settings → Logo

With all this, you should be much closer to what you desire.
    farell said: Additionally I do not see anywhere where I can insert logo and social to hidden sidebar.
    You can use Image widget for logo, and Apollo13 Social Icons for socials.

With kind regards.