Before you ask please READ THIS

Rife Pro - creating a password protected album

Hi Dan and Air,

Hoping you're well, and you can help me with something that's puzzling me.

I've created a password protected album - no problems with that, and it can be found in my Proofing section of my Albums. (picture 1)

If the viewer clicks on the featured image, they then get directed to the Enter Password page - all good. And if they enter the password, they get to see the images. (picture 2)

However, if they go to Client>Password Protected, and enter the same password, nothing happens. (picture 3)

I think there's something I'm meant to change, but I don't know what. Please can you advise?

I'm likely to need to use the password protection quite extensively, it's really useful for me, so would like to ensure that it works well :-)

Thanks,

Heather

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 00.21.08.png
1920 x 1200 - 2M
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 00.21.25.png
1920 x 1200 - 1M
Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 00.21.49.png
1920 x 1200 - 1006K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hey :-)

I have no clue why it wouldn't work. My only guess would be it is the wrong password, as WordPress doesn't return an error about the wrong password on these protected pages.

Could you please send metemporary* access to your WordPress so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on the forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please add LINK to topic it applies to.

By sending access to WordPress I mean:
    -create a new ADMIN account with a fake e-mail
    -set some password to this account
    -send me created login and password

*temporary - please delete this account after I am done, for your safety!